I'll be honest, this is a recipe that I just made up one day because I did not know what to feed Sophie. It turned out pretty well and I have made it twice more to get the measurement right. Since sharing is caring and I love you for reading my blog, here's the recipe:
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup of flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 cup water
1 tsp. vanilla essence
1 tsp. brown sugar
1 pinch of salt.
1. Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
The consistency needs to be just right. Not too runny please.
3. Heat a nonstick pan on medium heat. After a minute, reduce to a low fire.
4. Ladle the pancake mixture into the pan one at a time.
5. Flip the pancakes when small bubbles start to form on about 80% of the pancake surface.
Macam ni baru flip okay..
Nice and golden brown.
6. Leave for 2 minutes before removing it from the pan.
7. Continue until the mixture finishes.
8. Serve hot with butter and honey.
Makes 4 medium sized pancakes.
P/S: To make a basic pancake, omit the banana and add 1 more teaspoon of brown sugar if you're having it plain.
Do you like pancakes? Tell me in the comments section below. If you tried this, tell me what you think below as well.