Allow me to take a moment to blow the cobwebs off this blog. Fuuuhh, fuuuhhh.. There you go.
I have missed writing on this blog so much. I cannot tell you how many times I have wanted to open the screen and share some things with you but something just stops me. Don't ask me why.
Anyways, I am glad to be back. There is so much I want to share with you guys that I literally don't know where to start! Hmmm... Let's do bite-sized updates shall we?
1. I turned 30 recently. I had dinner with my family (sans Blossom, my eldest sister. Sob!) at Uncle Pepper. My birthday cake was Lemon Cheese and it was wonderfully tart and creamy.
2. I achieved the rank of Junior Manager (JM) through sales in my SNE business. Woot! Woot!
3. I was in charge for organizing a LaSoul Beauty workshop. I also gave a talk during LaSoul Beauty Workshops for 2 weekends in a row. Phew, life upgrade complete!
4. I passed my PCE exams. Weeee! I have been seeking to go into a different industry career-wise so this is a stepping stone for me in that direction.
5. I started cooking again and Sophia shows keen interest to help.
5. I have resumed practicing yoga as well as incorporating more veges into my meals. Lifestyle change la orang bilang. Hehehe...
6. I have distanced myself from people that are making my life complicated. Keep It Simple Sweetheart they say and I agree.
7. I have been de-cluttering my possessions in line with keeping things simple. I have done it with my clothes, books and makeup. I will need to go through them once again because honestly, I am still only using only half the things I own in all 3 categories.
I have also done digital de-clutter including my emails (deleting emails, unsubscribing from tons of newsletters, etc.) and my follow list on various social media platforms. Will be going through my FB friend list soon.
8. I cut my hair. Yes, again. I didn't intend to. I just went for a trim at the same saloon that gave me the haircut I loved. Unfortunately the buffoon of a hair dresser (different from the one who gave my initial haircut) changed the shape completely and made me look like an old woman.
In the end I had to go to another saloon to change the style and ended up with this:
9. My fave app of the moment is Snapchat. I find the filters so entertaining. I can waste up to half an hour just melayan all the Snapchat filters since they have new ones daily.
10. I have started to get into planning with my MAMBI planner and I enjoy it soooo much! I have started going gaga over stickers again. Oh my!
11. I bought a plant for the first time and it's a cute cacti variety. I put it in the office and it almost died. They say it's because it's not getting enough sun light but I think the place has bad juju anyways so in the end I had to send the poor little thing home were it now thrives.
12. I have been diagnosed with auto-immune disease by a Sinsang (Chinese medicine man). It requires a lifestyle change I never expected to make which is to adopt a pecetarian diet.
So there you have it, small updates as of today. What has been going on in your life? Tried anything new? Hit new milestones? Share them in the comments section below! I'd love to hear from you.