Thursday 11 June 2015

Project Use Up 10 Items 2015 - Final Update

Hello all!

It's time for my final update on my Project Use Up 10 Items! I am happy to report that out of 10 items, I had managed to completely use up 7 of them. There is one bad news however and that is I lost my MAC Lipgloss in Icescape while I was working on Labor Day at Tambunan. I have decided to replace it with another lip product which is The Body Shop Born Lippy stick lip balm in Lychee flavor.

The remaining 'in progress' products from my first update

The following is the status for the products in this project:
01. MAC Lipstick in Quiet One Used Up 
02. The Body Shop Born Lippy stick lip balm in Lychee In Progress
03. Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Warm Natural 6 Used Up
04. The Body Shop Vanilla perfume In Progress
05. The Body Shop Moroccan Rose perfume In Progress
06. Naturals Argan Oil Body Scrub Used Up
07. The Body Shop Shower Gel in Vineyard Peach Used Up
08. Nivea In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner Used Up
09. Za Deep Cleansing Oil Used Up
10. Benefit Cleanse Oil-free Remove It Makeup Remover Used Up

The only items that were not used up are the perfumes and the lip balm. I think I can still take pride in the amount of progress I made especially when I don't really wear perfume that much these recent years and the lip balm is added to the list only recently. 


The ones that I didn't use up at this point in time..

I am soooo looking forward to picking out my 2nd batch of Project Use Up 10 Items for the year and this time I will be putting a reasonable time limit of completion for this project so as not to drag it on indefinitely. I am also planning on doing more frequent updates within the determined time frame. It's going to be more fine-tuned next time around, in shaa Allah. Hehe...

What do you think I should include in the next batch? Something challenging like a blusher or eye shadow perhaps? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.



Love,
Phy

No comments:

Post a Comment