Tuesday 3 March 2015

My Project Use Up 10 Items Revealed!

Helo hello dearies!

Last month I had de-cluttered my room of non-beauty items. I had also mentioned that I was planning on going on a Project Use Up 10 Items where I am to select and use up 10 items to including makeup, skin care, body care and hair care. Well, I have finally come up with a list of the 10 items and would like to share it with you!




01. MAC Lipstick in Quiet One
02. MAC Lipgloss in Icescape
03. Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Warm Natural 6
04. The Body Shop Vanilla perfume
05. The Body Shop Moroccan Rose perfume
06. Naturals Argan Oil Body Scrub
07. The Body Shop Shower Gel in Vineyard Peach.
08. Nivea In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner
09. Za Deep Cleansing Oil
10. Benefit Cleanse Oil-free Remove It Makeup Remover

Some of these products I've had for years whether I had used it less to prolong it's use (01, 02 & 03) or simply forgotten to use (04, 05 & 10). There are some pretty current products as well in the mix (06, 07, 08 & 09). I am really looking forward to using these products up and adding them into my Empties bag.

Do you have any beauty products that you are planning or needing to use up?


No comments:

Post a Comment